Quick Connect Series
How-to instruction video for the DEUTSCH Quick Connect Series.
- Using the correct size plastic insertion tool, snap the tool over the wire so it will slide down to the contact.
- Hold the connector with the rear grommet facing you.
- Using the plastic insertion tool, push the contact straight into the rear grommet until you hear and feel a click.
- Slide the plastic insertion tool out of the connector and remove it from the wire. A slight tug will confirm that the contact is properly locked into place.
- Hold the connector so that the rear grommet is facing you.
- Using the correct size plastic removal tool, snap the tool over the wire.
- Slide the tool along the wire into the cavity until it engages the contact and resistance is felt. NOTE: Do not twist or insert tool at an angle.
- Pull the contact and wire assembly out of the connector.