HD30 & HDP20 Series
How-to instruction video for the DEUTSCH HD30 & HDP20 Series.
- Grasp contact approximately (25.4 mm) one inch behind the contact crimp barrel.
- Hold connector with rear grommet facing you.
- Push contact straight into connector grommet until a positive stop is felt. A slight tug will confirm that it is properly locked in place. NOTE: For unused wire cavities, insert sealing plugs for full environmental sealing.
- With rear insert toward you, snap appropriate size extractor tool over the wire of contact to be removed.
- Slide tool along into the insert cavity until it engages contact and resistance is felt.
- Pull contact-wire assembly out of connector. NOTE: Do not twist or insert tool at an angle.