How-to instruction video for the DEUTSCH DRB Series.
- Hold connector with rear grommet/wire router cap facing you.
- Push contact straight into contact cavity until a click is heard/ felt. A slight tug will ensure the contact is inserted correctly.
- Once all contacts are in place, insert wedgelock by lining up the keyway. The wedgelock will press into place.
- Remove wedgelock using a screwdriver. Pull wedgelock straight out.
- To remove contacts, gently pull wire backwards, while at the same time releasing the locking finger by moving it away from the contact with a screwdriver.