AMP MCP Contact Crimping
How-to instruction video for AMP MCP Contact Crimping.
- Begin with a stripped wire.
- Carefully slide an appropriately sized wire seal over the wire.
- Cycle the crimp tool to the open position.
- Place the contact into the correct die nest.
- Partially close the tool until the contact is held in place.
- Insert the stripped wire into the contact.
- Squeeze the handles closed until the ratchet releases.
- The ratchet will only release when the tool is fully closed and the crimp is complete.