KISSLING Micro Switch Product Lines
These micro switches have been specifically designed for mission critical applications with extended environmental requirements.
These high quality micro switches are extremely precise and display both reliable and consistent switching behavior under the harshest conditions and over product lifespans of 10-40 million cycles. These switches are all enclosed thermoplast housings and sealed up to IP40, IP65 or IP67 depending on the configuration. Our broad selection of micro switches includes options for 1- & 2-pole switching configurations; special models for extended operating temperature ranges or extended life cycles; various electrical connection types and a number of different housing styles and actuator geometries.View Products
Micro Switches Technical Data
- 1- & 2-Pole switches available
- Rated for up to minimum 40 million switching cycles under full load (model dependent)
- Nominal load up to 20 A at 24 VDC (ohmic load)
- Minimum switching current 10 mA at 12 VDC
- Switching frequency up to 300 cycles / min.
- Rated for up to -40°Cto +300°C environmental operating temperature (model dependent)
Micro Switches Application Areas
- Commercial and Military Aerospace
- Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Military Ground Equipment & Vehicles
- Plant and Industrial Engineering
- Marine applications