AMPSEAL 16 Hybrid Lever
TE Connectivity’s AMPSEAL 16 hybrid lever is a sealed connector system that features a lever slide mechanism for mating and a slide in mounting clip. The mix of 24 size 16 and 4 size 12 terminals creates design flexibility for use in various vehicle applications.
The tool-less mounting design, environmental protection, and temporary panel retention latches; which temporarily hold the connector in place for one person mounting through the panel; all reduce application cost and assembly time.
- Hybrid pin out arrangement; size 16 and size 12 terminals
- Lever slide mating mechanism
- Keying options
- Same wire cover for plug and cap
- Mounting clips for different panel thickness
- Drop-and-slide mounting clip
|Plug assembly, A key||2138839-1|
|Plug assembly, B key||2138839-2|
|Cap assembly, A key||2138846-1|
|Cap assembly, B key||2138846-2|
|Mounting clip, 5 mm panel||2138852-1|
|Mounting clip, 4 mm panel||2138852-2|
|Mounting clip, 3 mm panel||2138852-3|